MIDDLE GEORGIA CAMERA CLUB PHOTO CONTEST
ENTRIES ARE DUE OCTOBER 23-27
- Maximum 3 photos in each of the two categories (3 max for color and three max for B&W)
- Photo itself must be 8×10 or larger –maximum size of 16×20 (including the mat if you choose to mat the photo or the photo can be 16×20)
- Photos can be matted or not matted (mat is not needed if photo is mounted on form core or other substantial material
- Presentation of photos will be a part of the judge’s decision. (how nice does it look –pride in presentation)
- Members will pay an entry fee of $3 per photo and non-member $5 per photo. (Checks would be made out to the Middle Georgia Camera Club and must accompany the photos when turned in by said date)
- Two independent judges will award ribbons 1-5 in each category. There will be one BEST IN SHOW awards with a financial award and BIS ribbon.
- During November’s MGCC meeting, the club members will vote for “Members Choice” This Choice Award will have a financial award and a ribbon.
- On the back upper right-hand corner of the photo you will have your name: address: phone number: email address
- Photos and entry fees can be turned into Northminster Presbyterian Church 565 Wimbish Rd, Macon, GA 31210 No photos will be accepted after Friday October 27th. Church office hours are
- This contest is simply being judged on the merits of the photo as to how it relates composition, technical expertise, impact, creativity, use of light and originality.
- There are no other rules –let your imagination take over and get your creative juices flowing.